Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Can't Imagine All The Places That You Go

I registered today. 9:05. I have always been one for spur-the-moment decisions. So, I decided to pick up a sociology class. It is always so interesting how the classes I am most excited for have nothing to do with my major. Why should I be excited for the subjects that will soon be embodied in my monotonous future?

I ate less on Thanksgiving than I had for several days before.

Right now, I am so fragmented. (I'm sure you can tell.) I haven't been sleeping much lately. I've just been drilling holes in my head to relieve a little pressure now and then. Don't tell me it's bad for my health. You're bad for my health.

In your bed,
We are restless.

The air around you is warm, and it smells like your skin or your hair. W][e linger for hours or seconds (I cannot tell the difference). Finally, though, we split when you pull yourself from the sheets, forced, like velcro from a wool sweater.

And I guess I find it entertaining that you can tell when I'm lying. It gives me no reason to tell the truth.

No comments: