Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Talented At Breathing

Reasons why you should invest in me:

I am
raging, spinning, yelling, smiling, dancing, kissing, telling, breathing, laughing, walking, stopping, kicking, screaming, singing, wishing, fighting, lying, whispering, living.

I have green eyes. I have blue eyes. I have grey eyes. I can fly. I like to clean, and do your dishes, and give backrubs, and make you smile. I love to make you smile. I do cheesy things like write poems and blog.

Reasons why I'm not worth the stress:

I am not therapuetic. I don't have wings. I can be trite. I am too thin. I am too fat. I love being a fashion victim. I have color changing eyes. I can't sing. I will forget your middle name, and your birthday, and your favorite color, and your phone number. I am over-the-top. I am addicted to caffiene. I write things like these. I shouldn't be let loose on a keyboard.

I have so much to say and nothing to say it with and no one to say it to and no time to say it.

No comments: