Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Just My Luck To End Up Getting Stuck

To everything you are.

All Hail The Heartbreaker, I am in love with you all over again. I cannot believe the songs that I occasionally forget.

...
I cannot weave my arms into the sky
and hold the sun from slipping underneath her sheets.
The seasons are drifting into winter,
and the narcoleptic sun hardly mounts her navy throne
before she falls asleep once more,
and the servant stars guide her to rest in the mountains.

Staring toward the horizon,
I frowned because it was only four o'clock,
and you just sighed.
"It seems like all I'm seeing lately sunsets"

...
"I can honestly say that I have never (ever ever) felt this way. Your lips, your eyelashes, your skin (these are the parts of your body that cause my comatose to begin)."

Seriously, though, it is four o'clock and the depressing sun is retreating already. I need some caffiene, but I feel like I should never have coffee after dark (it kinda reminds me of Meet Virginia, the timing is not right). I've only had one meal today and I really want to order pizza. My favorite kinda is Hawaiian from Domino's (or Venice, Italy if you can manage). It will be like an early Christmas gift.

I've wasted another weekend in worship of school. It's like I've become more and more studious lately, staying up until physics is done (it's never done) and english is typed up (writing is harder when someone encourages it) and i can pretend like I am satisfied with the amount of work I have done (I'm never satisfied). Ten days until freedom and Christmas and stress about being home instead of stress about being at school and opening presents and counting to the new year when we can all pretend that we are starting new. We aren't.

Anyway, I'm sending all my love to you through a keyboard and a blue-and-white-web-site. (You better catch it safe and sound).

Incidentally, I have reached 1000 walls posts today. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it (wait, what?).

PS: We're not twenty-one, but the sooner we are, the sooner the fun will begin.

No comments: