Monday, July 31, 2006

Perspective Pries Her Once-Weighty Eyes

This is me. Killing time.

I slept for 10 hours last night. 8pm - 6am. Good choices are rarely made, and I can safely say that this may be one of them. Granted, I'm still pretty bored and waiting another half hour before I get coffee. I'm not really tired. I may even opt for decaf. Just kidding, that's crazies talk.

I was up at Nick's aunt's cabin all weekend. Eventful, and I'm really sunburned. The aforementioned weekend is the reason for the excessive sleep. Two nights in a row with Me, Nick's cousin Johnnie (5 years old), and Amanda, Nick's sister (19 years old) squished on a fold out couch. That is not even mentioning the fact that we all like to sprawl out in awkward positions… but I'm the only light sleeper who yields to resistance. At one point on Saturday night, I had Amanda kicking me and Johnnie's head on my chest and fist pushed against my windpipe. It really is no wonder I could barely squeeze sleep in.

The lake was fun, and I'm pretty sunburned. Skin cancer, here I come. The worst part was the drive home when we were all crabby and wanted to kill eachother just for somewhere to sleep without putting too much stress on any of our muscles.

In other news, Maja is finally back and she totes brought me fake LV wallet and Prada sunglasses. Try Frauda. Totally fake.

No comments: