Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Laugh More Than I Cry

So I went in to work wayyy to early today only to realize that I left my wallet at home. Meaning that I can't get into my lab, because I don't have my access card. So, I went to Caribou for an hour and then I walk on over to Nick's. Good story, I know. Tomorrow is my last day.

I'm ready for college to start, because, frankly, Rochester has so very little to offer me this last week. All of my really close friends have departed, and I have no job to complain about. Basically, I'll be bored as hell every day of the week. I'll probably be going down to visit Sam, Allie, Kim, and Heather in Winona for a night, and so that will rock some bitches yo.

To sum up, Minneapolis is looking better and better.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

you are going to LOVE college! it's wonderful.

anyway, i really posted here to let you know that if you're ever in madison and you need a place to stay...my room is pretty kickass.