Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This Is The End Of You And Me

1st Issue:
I'm not a fan of Gee Dubs, but I honestly don't believe he is trying to undermine our democracy. Let's be serious for like fifty seconds, people. He is just going about solving American problems in the way that he feels is right… or the way his puppeteers feel is right. If he is honestly trying to undermine our democracy and control the country, he's doing a pretty shitty job. It seems like if he wanted to, he could use a few lessons from Hitler or Stalin.

I think a major issue facing us, as Americans today, is pseudo-anarchy. Okay, so we don't support the current president. I don’t. There is no need to slash constantly. I realize that trying to talk through problems never actually works in politics, but can we please try to ride this out? The bush-bashing is almost as bad as Bush himself. I could do without it.

If you didn't vote, you have no right to complain. And if you don't vote again next time, I'll put a boot where the sun don't shine.

2nd Issue:
I work in a lab that contains radioactive materials, which means I can't drink my coffee in here, and I have a whole mug out in my locker. Unnecessary.

No comments: